Friday 10 February 2012

A Soap Holder Worth Mentioning

Vertical Soap holder 

Maybe these things are more popular than I think, but it's new to me so I thought I'd mention it. What a great invention. I found it in the corporate apartment I've been staying in. I know bar soap isn't as popular with so many liquid/gel body wash options out there, but it's still the classical cheaper solution to get yourself clean. Unfortunately, sometimes those bars don't last as long as they should when they sit in water 24/7. This creation holds your soap bar in an isolated vertical position that allows the water to constantly roll off the majority of surface area. For an extra effect, you can hang it outside of the shower head drip/spray direction.

1 comment:

  1. this is nifty! i don't remember seeing this in 777. you must've done dean a favor or two to get it, eh? :)

    oh, and nice blog!

    ReplyDelete